How did I not see these pics before?? You must have thought I was nuts that I kept telling you to post your wedding pics- lolDid you seriously wear those shoes?? You are my idol! How cool are you!!
O I see my parents behind you! Peek-a-boo!
Some of my favorite shots are in this post! I love your shoes. I love your jumping. I pretty much love it all.Love, Momsy
Post a Comment
3 comments:
How did I not see these pics before?? You must have thought I was nuts that I kept telling you to post your wedding pics- lol
Did you seriously wear those shoes?? You are my idol! How cool are you!!
O I see my parents behind you! Peek-a-boo!
Some of my favorite shots are in this post! I love your shoes. I love your jumping. I pretty much love it all.
Love, Momsy
Post a Comment