Jake and I were sealed together on Friday, June 3 in the Bountiful, Utah temple! It was all perfect, the entire day. The weather was beautiful, the temple was gorgeous, the sealer did a really good job, we had so much family and friends with us, the luncheon was delicious, the reception was amazing, etc etc! Thanks to everyone who helped out in any way!

Jake's sister Kiralee told me that while everyone was waiting outside of the temple for us, his nieces, Livy and McKenna, were talking and McKenna said, "Rachel SANT that just sounds SOOO WRONG...... Now Rachel CROMWELL..... That just sounds PERFECT!" And Livy said, "Oh yes so perfect! Rachel Cromwell!"
:) I love my new nieces! So cute!
I love you Jake! Xoxo!
P.S. more pics to come!
4 comments:
Congratulations! We are so excited to have you join the "Cromwell clan"...wishing you and Jake the best!!
It was such a perfect day! I am so proud of you and Jake! It seems like every Mormon is doing it (or not - haha) and they all get married in the temple. But seriously, you guys are so awesome and Dad and I are so proud of you for setting such a great example and doing what is right and making the choice to start you family in the right way. You guys are both so lucky to have each other! I think you are equally yoked and pray the Lord's choicest blessings on you!
Love, Momsy
Congratulations Rachel Cromwell!!!
Post more pics please!!
AW!!! you and Jake are sooo cute! I miss you Raerae!
*the best sister in the entire world!*
-SARI
Post a Comment