Thursday, June 30, 2011
Carlisle Beauty
I have a job! And I really like it! I'm a receptionist at Carlisle Beauty. But really the job is a lot more than just a receptionist. It's not only answering the phone and making appointments, but it's also doing multiple loads of laundry a day, cleaning the building, helping customers buy products, keeping everything stocked, letting the girls know what they have when, making sure they are not falling behind schedule, if they are I need to figure out how to fix it, and a few other little things. It's a lot of multi-tasking and a lot of going going going. The hard part is getting to know the girls really well and know how booked I can make their different schedules and what bugs them and then knowing the hair products enough to help the customers. If I can get that down then I'll be great and I know I will really love it. I love feeling useful and being busy with stuff that I'm good at. I'm so excited to get more familiar with everything! I'm lucky to have this job! :)
3 comments:
You are such a star at multitasking, Rachel! And you are super organized. You can easily learn the products and what they do. This job sounds like a perfect match! Love you!
Momsy
That sounds like an awesome job! I would like it... except that i hate work in general. lol! Love ya raerae!
*THE BEST SISTER IN THE WORLD*
-SARI
Wow that actually sounds like the perfect job! I would love that :) glad you are having fun with it.
Post a Comment