Sunday, June 26, 2011

Bear Lake, June

The Cromwell's were at Bear Lake all week! Jake had to work so we were only there on Saturday. But we had a BLAST the one day we were there! Half of the family stayed in the mountain cabin, half of them stayed in the lake cabin. Jake and I slept in the Mountain cabin Friday night. Saturday we ate a delicious breakfast that my sister in law Jennie prepared and then we went to the lake cabin! We took the jet skiis out first, SO MUCH FUN! I could seriously go all day but it's more fun when Jake is on it with me because then I'm more brave so I do more waves and circles and things and he was getting bored so...... We didn't do that all day. But I totally could have!! We went out again later and the nieces and nephews took turns coming with us.

These cuties are two of Zsahnae's kids, Vennis and Livy.

Later on in the day we went boating! It was pretty crazy with so many kids but it was also so much fun because of the kids.

While Zsahnae was showing off her mad surfing skills i got to hold her youngest, Novie! Look how cute she is with her legs crossed like that! I know it looks like she's asleep but she was wide awake.


This is how you normally see Novie, with her mom being shy! So I was really excited that she let me hold her and she didn't even cry!

Jake, Tyson, Zsahnae, and Kayla did all the crazy stuff in the FREEZING cold water. But, they all have dry suits (wet suits maybe?) so that's why. I got a bunch of pics of Jake and Kayla but thats it.

Some shots of Jake:





If you knew how rare it is for Jake to wipe out you would be twice as impressed with this picture as you already are!! ;)


I just realized Jake isn't wearing his wet suit in these pics.... So fine actually he is just crazy. But later on when it was cooler in the day and he went wake boarding, he put on his wet/dry suit.

Some shots of Kayla:





I really lucked out because I just love my nieces and nephews! They are so cute and so fun. I didn't get many pictures of Jake and I with them but I got a few!

Jake with Livy, Vennis, and Ziah outside the mountain cabin Sunday morning!

Me eating breakfast with some of my cutest nieces! Addison, Vennis, and Ziah. McKenna was also eating with us, she's cut off in the purple :( she's Addison's big sis.

I love Bear Lake! So does Jake, like a lot! I'm glad we could go!!

4 comments:

Sant Family said...

That looks like so much fun! I am so glad that you get to have such a large and happy family to love on.

I totally would rather freeze in the water than worry about poisonous snakes in the water, you can always get a wet/dry suit.

It looks like you had a great weekend!

Love, Momsy

Sant Family said...

Raerae, you got so sunburned!!! poor thing! I'm totally jealous that you got to go to a lake and swim in it! I miss that. love ya!

*the best sister in the world*
-SARI

Reno 411 said...

I love waterskiing/wake boarding. I am a little jeal but I am trying not to be.

Sara, Nick, and kids said...

Wow you are really good at keeping up your blog! I love it! Looks like a fun trip and you are soooo beautiful :)