Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Put a Bird On It!

Last night at 5 am Jake and I both woke up to the birds chirping. There was one bird that was closer than the rest and was being super annoying. I was still half asleep and was kinda picturing what kind of bird it was. After like 5 minutes Jake goes, "that is freakin annoying!" lol! He jumped out of bed and stormed out of the room. I was imagining all these crazy things he was going to do, still half asleep. I'm picturing him running outside trying to scare it away and other crazy things hahaha. Well he comes back in and I'm blind as can be so I still don't know whats going on. But he pops the screen out and SHOOTS A BB GUN!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I just busted up laughing! Are you seriously trying to shoot the bird? Did you seriously know where a BBgun was at your parents house? (they're at Bear Lake and Jake has work today so we stayed at the Cromwell's last night) Then he got in bed and we laughed about it til like 5:30 it was sooooo funny. Now that I'm typing this no one is going to laugh about it but I'm still randomly guffawing to myself lol it was somehow so hilarious to me..... The last thing I ever expected was that he was grabbing a bb gun to shoot the bird that was singing outside....... Hahahahahaha what the heck. Anyways I mostly wrote this for Jake and I because every time we look back on this we will have a good laugh again. :)

4 comments:

Sant Family said...

I totally busted out laughing - full on and out loud! And so did Sari when I read it to her. So funny! Did he hit the bird?

Sant Family said...

Raerae! that is so funny! I love you and Jake. Have I ever told you that you guys are the cutest couple I have ever seen! I love ya!

BTW: I just made brownies and I wish you were here to help me lick the spoon :P

*the best sister in the world!*
-SARI

Reno 411 said...

That is funny! I can't believe he got a BB gun out. I think I would have done like you did. I'd be half asleep and wondering what the crap?

Sara, Nick, and kids said...

Omg I am laughing out loud!! That is so funny!! Thanks for sharing :)