Friday, June 24, 2011

Diamond

I posted about all of the other horses so I figured I better post about Diamond, plus he's cute and little and sweet so I want to anyways! (I know I also didn't post about Sierra but she's not little or sweet... Just cute. Maybe when Jake shoes her, now that she's trimmed, I'll take pics of her.) Diamond is an Icelandic Pony. He is older than Jake! Jake has sooo many memories with this pony and it's old friend, Snow, who is not alive anymore.

Jake's sister Kiralee and her hubby Isaac and their three girls are visiting for our wedding and for the family trip to Bear Lake. The other day Isaac and I took the older two girls, Lilyah and Annika, on a horseback ride around the yard!


When Jake was finishing trimming the horses I looked over and saw Diamond totally shaking his butt like he was dancing to some music!



A closer look showed he was totally scratching his butt on the barbed wire fence!!!! It made me laugh sooo hard!!




He's a gentle and nice funny little pony and I like him! He can even hold Jake and I! We don't really ride him, but we could! Which is crazy to me cause he's so small.

2 comments:

Sant Family said...

How cute is that little pony! It so so so cute! A real live my little pony. How crazy that Jake and his sibs totally grew up with ponies and everywhere else in the world are little girls saying, "I want a pony for Christmas!" and boys, "I want a real horse" and there are the Cromwell kids totally living the dream!

Also, it is totally pretty out there! I miss hills and mountains and nonflat ....

woooooo! A squirrel just jumped from tree to tree and I saw it out of the corner of my eye!

non flat land and I miss you. Love you!
Momsy

Sara, Nick, and kids said...

That is so cool that you guys have horses! That would be awesome! Lucky ducks!!