Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Idaho Baby Shower!

My sweet sisters-in-law Jennie and Memrie threw me a baby shower! It was so fun!

There was Mom C, Jennie, Memrie, Shalina, Jake's aunt Jolene, my friend from Spokane Courtney Alder Wadsworth, my VT companion and good friend Jacquelyn Bergendorf, and two ladies we VT who are also friends of mine Briana Loveland and Melissa Ball. It was so nice of those who came! I really appreciated it!

Jennie had super cute nautical decorations, and I have no pictures! Augh. They had yummy yummy food for everyone and we played two super cute and fun games. I got spoiled by everyone! All the gifts were so needed and so cute and we really appreciate it!

I wish I at least had a picture of the people who were there, but I don't. I did sneak a picture of the invite that Memrie sent out when I saw it on my MIL's table!


Thanks so much Jennie and Memrie!!

2 comments:

Sant Family said...

Super cute invite! I am glad that you had a good time and got things that you needed.

You are a good sport.

You know what I mean.

Love, Tati

Hopeless Romantic said...

My interest is piqued. It was a super fun baby shower. It was fun to meet some of Jake's family too.