Today's Date? August 25
How far along? THIRTY SIX weeks!!
Baby's Size? He is somewhere between 18 and 19 inches and about 6 lbs!
Days until next doctors appointment?
I had one today. He said we will induce the 15 or 16 of September, whichever is the least inconvenient for Jake's schooling. It seriously would not be a big deal if this entire pregnancy he hadn't been so cool with the week of the 8th, which is before school starts. Ever since he heard that Jake's school starts on the 15th he has said it was not a big deal to get the baby here before then. Now he will not budge from the 15 or 16. After talking to the front desk, it turns out that he's gone the week of the 8th, but he didn't tell me that. It bugs me that he is going back on what he said just so he can be the one to deliver the baby. I will be switching doctors after the baby is born because I am so bugged that he has been so rude and flakey! I feel TERRIBLE that Jake is going to miss the first day of some of his classes. Especially because we have been told time and time again that he would not have to do that. Grrrrrr....
Total weight gain/loss? + 26 lbs!
Maternity clothes? Yes.
Stretch marks? Yes.
Sleep? Jake bought me a c-shaped maternity pillow and HOLY COW I LOVE IT. He has been trying to convince me to buy one for months and I was determined that it would not be better than my massive stack of pillow I use each night. So this last weekend he went behind my back and bought it and surprised me with it and I am so glad that he did! He spoils me.
Best moment this week? Jake saw Eli move around A LOT, finally! I see him move all of the time but Jake will only see small movements and miss all of the crazy big movements. But in church yesterday Eli was having a par-tay and Jake sat there watching with his mouth wide open. It was so cute haha.
Movement? Yep. It's so fun to watch my stomach contort in crazy ways.
Food cravings? I still eat a lot of cereal. I like grapes and cheese. Apples and PB. Rice. Spaghetti. Potatoes. Peaches and cottage cheese. Bananas. None are really cravings but those are the main things I snack on all day every day! Oh, I love those danimals drinkable yogurt things! The strawberry kiwi is SO GOOD! And feels so good to my heartburn.
Anything making you queasy or sick? If I am really tired or over-do it or let myself get hungry then I start to feel really crappy.
Have you started to show yet? Yes!
Missing anything? I really miss sleeping on my back! I also miss being under the naive impression that I would be induced before school started so that sweet Jake wouldn't have to miss classes!!!! Grrrr!!!
Gender of baby? BOY! :)
Labor signs? No.
Belly button in or out? Out!
Wedding rings on or off? I have had it off most of this week! I can still get it on and off pretty easily but I am always hot and my fingers are swollen, my ring is just usually a little too big. So I am more comfortable with it off.
Happy or moody most of the time? Either, depending on my level of comfort!
Pregnancy symptoms this week? Heartburn is a main one. It's killing me. I have it almost 24/7. Tums aren't even helping. I have had fruit loop heartburn! I literally can't get rid of it and it SUCKS. Leg cramps. I'm super tired. I am always either starving or full. Even though I eat like a handful of grapes with a string cheese at a time! And eat something every 30-60 minutes usually. I am always thirsty. I have hip pain. Lower back pain. Braxton hicks.
Looking forward to? MEETING MY SON! I just want him here! We are all ready to go! We have everything cleaned and set up and ready for him to be here! Hospital bag packed and READY!
2 comments:
Ugh. That is super frustrating! I can't believe he lied to you this entire time! Siiigh....
Stop.it.now.
That is the cutest baby bump!
The C-shaped baby pillow will continue to be the best investment of your life! I love love LOVED mine!
That is not cool of your doctor. Rude.
Love, mom
Post a Comment