Friday, August 15, 2014

Bump-Date! 34 Weeks!

I am so disappointed in how bad we've been at taking pictures!!! I set an alarm on my phone to take one each Sunday night so I'll have one for the rest of my pregnancy!

Today's Date? August 11

How far along? THIRTY FOUR weeks!!

Baby's Size? Somewhere between 17 and 19 inches and almost 5 lbs! 

Days until next doctors appointment? I have one a week from tomorrow for a tummy check.

Total weight gain/loss? + 22 lbs! 

Maternity clothes? I love them.

Stretch marks? Yep!

Sleep? I'm always tired it seems like but I have really good nights and then tough nights that are hard to get comfy enough to fall asleep and stay asleep.    

Best moment this week? He has been super active and it's been fun to watch and feel. :)

Movement? Yep!

Food cravings? Nope. Still don't really have much of an appetite. 

Anything making you queasy or sick? Just being too tired or hungry! It's great!

Have you started to show yet? Yep! I'm big!

Missing anything? I really miss sleeping on my back!

Gender of baby? BOY! :)

Labor signs? Nope, just braxton hicks.

Belly button in or out? Out! And getting more and more so!

Wedding rings on or off? Still on!

Happy or moody most of the time? Both, depending on my level of comfort haha.

Pregnancy symptoms this week? Braxton hicks, blasted heartburn, hip pain, shoulder pain, back pain, never-ending-thirst, constant urge to pee, exhaustion, hot flashes, sensitivity to all smells and too much heat, anxiety...

Looking forward to? MEETING MY SON!

2 comments:

Sant Family said...

I am DESPERATE for a bump picture! I can't wait to see you! The next three weeks are going to go soooo slow!

You are a super star! Now go take a picture and text it to me at least!

Love you,
Tati

Hopeless Romantic said...

Shame on you! :) By the way, Tati is a totes adorbes name for a Gramma :)