Today's Date? August 18
How far along? THIRTY FIVE weeks!!
Baby's Size? Somewhere between 18 and 19 inches and about 5 1/4 lbs! That's the size a few of Jake's nieces have been at delivery! CRAZY COOL!
Days until next doctors appointment? I have one tomorrow for a tummy check and one next Tuesday for a tummy check. Can't wait to have my induction scheduled! My doctor tells me something different at every appointment and it's driving me nuts.
Total weight gain/loss? + 25 lbs!
Maternity clothes? I. LOVE. THEM.
Stretch marks? Lots, they're hideous. But I don't really mind because I knew I would get them it was just a matter of time! And Jake helps by being the sweetest guy ever.
Sleep? I love sleep. I have been so tired lately that it's pretty easy to fall asleep and stay asleep between my pee breaks but once in a while I have a night where my body hurts too bad to fall asleep.
Best moment this week?I'm just really, really grateful that I have a healthy and strong baby boy and that my body has sustained this pregnancy. I don't know what I did to deserve this honor.
Movement? He's been really active, I love it! His movements feel so much different than they did a few weeks ago, I can really tell that there's more baby than amniotic fluid because his blows are less cushioned!
Food cravings? Not really! Sometimes something will sound good but I have to tell myself to eat so that I don't get sick because I don't have much of an appetite! I'm so grateful that I've stopped puking though!!
Anything making you queasy or sick? If I am really tired or over-do it or let myself get hungry then I start to feel really crappy.
Have you started to show yet? Oh yes! I'm big! Everyone comments on it! (For the record, it doesn't make me mad like everyone and everything says it makes pregos mad when people tell them how big they are. I think it's exciting that I am so big and close to meeting my baby!)
Missing anything? I really miss sleeping on my back!
Gender of baby? BOY! :)
Labor signs? I guess not... Nothing consistent for sure but my braxton hicks are different than they used to be.
Belly button in or out? Out!
Wedding rings on or off? Still on!
Happy or moody most of the time? Both, depending on my level of comfort!
Pregnancy symptoms this week? Same ol, same ol.
Looking forward to? MEETING MY SON!
2 comments:
It was so great to see you! I can't believe how close Eli is to arriving!!
"His blows are less cushioned" Hahaha
Yes, kids are remarkably strong, aren't they?
You are the cutest pregnant person, ever.
The end.
Love, Tati
Post a Comment