Here are some of my baby pictures (I have a ton more than Jake because I have my scrapbooks)
I'm on the right in the blue, my friend Brooke is on the left!
Again I'm on the right, Brooke on the left!
Me on the right, Brooke on the left!
I'm on the right and my cousin Logan is on the left!
Here are some of Jake's baby pictures
I think that Eli's ultrasound pictures look just like Jake! I think he's already Jake's mini me! But then when I was looking through my scrap books to get baby pictures I found a couple that look like some of Eli's cousins, so maybe he will look a little bit like me! ;) This is Eli's Cromwell cousin, Dash. I think he looks so much like me (in the bottom picture) even though there's no blood relation haha. So maybe Eli will look like his cousin Dash!
This is Eli's Sant cousin Paisly-Mai, and I think we look alike in these two pictures!
In case you couldn't tell, I can't wait to see my little boy!














2 comments:
I'm not gonna lie, I had a mini-heart attack thinking that he was already born :) Let's face it, Eli's will be the next Gerber baby.
Courtney is right, Eli is going to be the next Gerber baby!
Jake still looks exactly the same! Hahaha!
You do really look like Paisly-Mai but I don't see the similarity between you and Dash except that your mouths are open.
I can't wait to see what Eli looks like either!
Love, Tati
Post a Comment