Thursday, August 7, 2014

Bump-Date! 33 Weeks!

Today's Date? August 4

How far along? THIRTY THREE weeks!!

Baby's Size? Somewhere between 17 and 19 inches and over 4 lbs! 

Days until next doctors appointment? I have one tomorrow! Just for a tummy check.

Total weight gain/loss? + 22 lbs! 

Maternity clothes? I love them.

Stretch marks? Yesss I went to bed one night and my stomach skin was burning and hurt super bad all night and I woke up with a bunch of stretch marks. CRAZY!

Sleep? It's been a lot better, I think because I haven't been taking a mid-morning nap and so I am EXHAUSTED by the time I go to bed.  

Best moment this week? The better sleep!  

Movement? Yep!

Food cravings? Not really any that I can think of...

Anything making you queasy or sick? Lately it's mostly just been not enough sleep and not enough food! I'm so happy to finally be feeling pretty good most of the time! I still have random yucky days where nothing helps but they are much less frequent!

Have you started to show yet? Yep! I'm big!

Missing anything? I miss my body not hurting. Something always hurts!  

Gender of baby? BOY! :)

Labor signs? No but I do get really frequent braxton hicks, the other day I went through a little over three hours of back to back braxton hicks, I am NOT exaggerating! I get them a lot anyways but that was non stop. It was crazy. They were more intense if I was standing or walking and less intense but still there when I was sitting or laying down. It was weird because I didn't really over do it that day... I think maybe I didn't drink as much water as normal which could have contributed but I don't know! Luckily they stopped and I've just been having them the normal amount since then. Oh, except during singing time. I don't know if it's because I'm standing and active or because it's hot and stressful up there but I get them a lot during singing time. 

Belly button in or out? Out! And getting more and more so!

Wedding rings on or off? Still on!

Happy or moody most of the time? Both, depending on my level of comfort haha.

Pregnancy symptoms this week? Braxton hicks, blasted heartburn, hip pain, shoulder pain, back pain, never-ending-thirst, constant urge to pee, exhaustion, hot flashes, sensitivity to all smells and too much heat, anxiety...

Looking forward to? Having the baby.

2 comments:

Sant Family said...

Oh pregnancy, how you are you so horrible while doing such a great thing?

I love that you are recording all of this. You will be super happy!

XOXOX, Tati

Hopeless Romantic said...

Heat anxiety is THE WORST!