Thursday, June 12, 2014

Ultrasound Pictures From 20 Week Appointment!

I forgot that I never posted the pictures we got from that ultrasound! Jake recorded the ultrasound on his phone but I don't think I'll post that on my blog. But here are the printouts we got!

His little profile :)

Boy! You can see his bum and one thigh and calf and then the little boy part that the arrow points to!

Another boy part picture, arrow pointing to it!

His cute profile

I love this profile because my dad realized that the four teeny teeny things that look like bubbles right in front of his mouth is his hand and those are his fingers! So cute!
I can't wait to meet you little man!

3 comments:

Sant Family said...

I love the pictures and the video! I love that you posted the pics on here. Dad was always freakishly good at identifying stuff on ultrasound.

Love you and DubYa,

And Jake.

Love, Tati

Lee&Michelle said...

such cute ultrasound pictures!

Hopeless Romantic said...

He is gonna be SO adorable! It is amazing that you can see his little bitty fingers :) AW :)