Saturday, April 21, 2012

Happy Birthday Lia!

Jake and I got Lia's papers and we found out that she was born on April 19, 2010! Her original name was Pico June! I think it's cute! Lia PicoJune Cromwell. :) Jake and I both had this Saturday off so we celebrated her birthday. It was a big day!

Let me brag about Lia first. Jake thought she would be scared of the spray paint that I bought to paint her feet purple... SHE WASN'T! She did not care in the least. Wasn't even nervous about it. We thought she'd flip about the balloons and she was nervous around them but she acted fine she smelled them and then just kept her eye on them. And I wanted to clean her forehead with a wet rag because it's green from all the hay she eats. Jake said she'd not gonna like that... Totally didn't care. She just likes to be cleaned and pampered I think!

Me cleaning her forehead

 Her mani/pedi

 The three of us with her balloons



It's so dumb and silly but it's pretty fun :)

1 comment:

Sant Family said...

Hahahaha you crack me up! I love that you cleaned the green off her forehead. And that you bought her balloons. That's probably good for her to get used to.

Happy Birthday, Lia Bellybutton June!