Hahaha no, it's a Bear Lake tan. (and I'm wearing a white shirt which helps) But I do still have like 7 more tans at that lousy tanning place in Rexburg from before my engagements!
I need to find a cute case asap. I got one at wal mart (not cute) and the first time that I brought it to work a girl spilled hair die on it and it won't come out!! Sad. But lucky I had a case. I want a real, fake leather cover! haha
Dad will be relieved that you are not frying and dying. And so am I! I hated my first case, too. I am still cracking up about you holding the kindle like it is a baby. I feel like my kindle is a boy and I haven't named it.
I love that you have a Kindle and you named it. You are so funny. Now why is it that Jake went somewhere and you didn't go with him? Your newly weds right? It's hard to be away from each other isn't it.
7 comments:
Dad says that is not an Idaho Falls tan. Are you fake baking?????
Your kindle is cute as can be. I got a darling case for mine, portfolio style for only $11 bucks on Amazon and it is real, fake leather.
Love you! Momsy
Hahaha no, it's a Bear Lake tan. (and I'm wearing a white shirt which helps) But I do still have like 7 more tans at that lousy tanning place in Rexburg from before my engagements!
I need to find a cute case asap. I got one at wal mart (not cute) and the first time that I brought it to work a girl spilled hair die on it and it won't come out!! Sad. But lucky I had a case. I want a real, fake leather cover! haha
Love YOU!
Dad will be relieved that you are not frying and dying. And so am I! I hated my first case, too. I am still cracking up about you holding the kindle like it is a baby. I feel like my kindle is a boy and I haven't named it.
Love, Momsy
How exciting--a kindle! Some day I'll have one...
Oooooo you are spoiled rotten! How nice :)
I love that you have a Kindle and you named it. You are so funny. Now why is it that Jake went somewhere and you didn't go with him? Your newly weds right? It's hard to be away from each other isn't it.
AW! thats so sweet! Kinzie sure is purty hahaha! i love you raerae!
*BEST SISTER IN THE WORLD*
-SARI
Post a Comment