Here are some books I've read/am reading and love!
Warning: some are sad.
My Sisters Keeper by Jodi Picoult
Sundays at Tiffany's by Gabrielle Charbonnet
Growing Up Gracie by Maggie Fechner
Untouchable by Scott O'Connor
A Stolen Life by Jaycee Dugard
The People Code by Taylor Hartman
Water For Elephants by Sara Gruen (thanks for the reminder Momsy!!) LOVED this book!
And a bunch more that were free on Kinzie, my Kindle! But I have not started those yet!
2 comments:
You are so funny! Warning: some are sad.
Haha!
I haven't read the last three you listed but they look good! Didn't you also read Water For Elephants or something? We need to learn how to share our books on Kindle.
Love you!
Momsy
Wow how did you find the time to read all those?? I have not read any of them- but I would love too- hopefully after Halloween my life will slow down a little and I can! The last book I read was the twilight saga and that was like 2 years ago lol
Post a Comment