So he left our house at like 7 am. Then they got the horses loaded and drove for an hour and a half. Then they were ready to ride to the campsite!
Dad C. and Kayla riding

Jake riding... And a gorgeous background!
So pretty!
Dad C. and Kayla

Kayla and Jake in the tent playing some game that is like phase ten, but it's the Cromwell version
Dad C. and Jake all ready to go fishing!

Jake in his fishing gear
Jake fishing
Dad C. and Kayla sitting around the campfire one night
Kayla freezing and studying her butt off on the benches and little table Jake made
Jake fishing on the last day

Being goofy. This is his fly that caught him like eight fish in two hours.

Dad C. and Jake leaving the camp on the last day and heading up to the Upper Lake... To play on the rope swing...
Kayla about to go into the freezing cold water...
She's in.
Jake about to go in...
He had a video of him doing it and he yelled "I love Rachel!" but I can't find it!
But then they made it back to the horse trailer and came home!!
5 comments:
I can't believe he got all those pictures! It is SO pretty and I still think you were crazy not to go, too! I wouldn't be scared of bears, but I would be worried about ticks! Yuck! I hate those little suckers.
Anyway, the pics are great! So glad Jake made it home!
Love you, Momsy
Looks like it was a ton of fun!
Wow what a beautiful place! Nick gets the same way too- cabin fever- lol. Maybe next time you can join him :)
So gorgeous! So fun! You didn't go why?!
Aw! thats sweet that you were so worried! It sounds like they had fun! that would be so much fun to go on a little trip like that!
I love ya!
*the best sister in the world*
-SARI
Post a Comment