Friday, September 23, 2011

My Favorite Season!

I LOVE FALL. It's gorgeous outside. The weather is not too hot, not too cold. Fall is the start of lots of fun holidays like Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. I love love LOVE fall decorations! I can't WAIT to have a real house to decorate! I do have a front porch but it's not the same.

Last year I met my hubby in the fall and one of our first dates was going up to Bear Lake and going on a four wheel ride through the mountains around the lake. It was SO colorful I was AMAZED. I had just lived in LA for a year where the only colors you see are green and brown. But there was yellow, gold, red, orange, hot pink, browns and it was GORGEOUS! I'm so excited to go on another four wheel ride through the colors this weekend! We both have Saturday and Sunday off (cue hallelujah chorus...) and so we're going to watch conference at the bear lake cabin. I'M SO EXCITED FOR CONFERENCE THIS YEAR. Oh, you all should listen to Elder Uchtdorf's talk, it's a great one. You can watch it here.

Some fun pictures of fall last year:






2 comments:

Sant Family said...

What a lovely little walk down memory lane! I love love LOVE fall most of all! I can almost smell the crisp air, looking at your pictures.
Love, Momsy

Kimberly said...

I'm right there with you, chickie! This time of year is THE BEST!