Today's Date? July28 (Jake's 26th birthday!!)
How far along? THIRTY TWO weeks!!
Baby's Size?
Somewhere between 17 and 19 inches and almost 4 lbs! That's so crazy for me to think about because like three of Jake's nieces that have been born since I joined the family were barely bigger than that!
Days until next doctors appointment? Next one is August 5! just for a tummy check.
Total weight gain/loss? + 19 lbs!
Maternity clothes? I love them.
Stretch marks? A few!
Sleep? It's been a little better from icing before bed.
Best moment this week? We had a baby shower in Utah that you can read about HERE when I get the pictures and put it up. And we picked up our travel system that I LOVE! Had my family visit us for a few days and my mom helped me sew some projects that you can read about HERE when I get the post put up!
Movement? Yep! I love it so much! I wish that Jake could experience it because his perspective is just not the same and he misses so many cool movements!
Food cravings? Not really any that I can think of...
Anything making you queasy or sick? Lately it's mostly just been not enough sleep and not enough food! I'm so happy to finally be feeling pretty good most of the time!
Have you started to show yet?
Yep! Getting so big! I wonder how big I will be when I deliver!
Missing anything?
I miss not feeling anxious all of the time! I have super bad anxiety.
Gender of baby? BOY! :)
Labor signs? No but I do get really frequent braxton
hicks.
Belly button in or out? Out! And getting more and more so!
Wedding rings on or off? Still on!
Happy or moody most of the time? Both, depending on how much my body hurts!
Pregnancy symptoms this week?
Braxton hicks, heartburn, nausea, leg cramps, hip pain, back pain,
dizziness, never-ending-thirst, constant urge to pee (thanks to my son who literally
uses my bladder as a pillow), exhaustion, hot flashes (worst ever), sensitivity to all
smells and too much heat, anxiety that is out the wazoo, did I mention that
my body just hurts??
Looking forward to? Getting a dresser for baby boy's clothes!
2 comments:
Baby. What's up with the anxiety? Let's talk about this next time we discuss.
I love you and I am super proud of you.
Mwah, Momsy
Happy birthday Jake! Hahaha :)
Post a Comment