Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Lia's First Time In The Mountains!

First of all, I had to work so I couldn't go! Sob.

Jake went on Lia, Dad C. went on Lightning, Jed on Spur, Tys on Buck, and Memrie on Fury (the horse who is pregnant! New baby coming next spring!!). They all had a great day despite the pouring rain.

I only have one picture right now. But I want to post thing now anyways... I'll add the rest of the pics when Tyson gives them to me!!







Coming up when I get pics: Lia walks through a river for the first time!!

2 comments:

Hopeless Romantic said...

That is awesome! :) Good for Lia :) It's too bad that you had to work...Stupid work :(

Sant Family said...

Jobs can be so inconvenient. Yay for Fury! And super yay for Lia learning to cross the river. She's good girl and I love her hurr.