I also did a bunch of them with the nieces (and the nephews!) at Bear Lake but I didn't get a group picture :( I did get a picture of my two favorite ones though! McKenna did a whale with all the extra glitter so it was all of the colors mixed together... It's super cute! Addison did a flower and her little foot is sooooo cute!
P.S. This is just to make my mom laugh because really, you had to be there. It was SO. FUNNY.
P.P.S. The neck ones stay on for a long time! I've had mine on for two weeks and it's not even fading!


3 comments:
Bahahahaha! Funniest event of the ENTIRE trip to Utah! I totally just busted out laughing when I saw the picture! Hahahaha!
I LOVE the glitter tats! Who cares what other people think?
Now I see what you mean :) It seriously hasn't faded at all.
SOO cool! I want one! please remind me why we don't live close and excel in the friendship we both know is there haha :)
Post a Comment