Monday, July 2, 2012

Mom, Sari, Joseph, and Matthew!

On Wednesday morning Jake and I drove to Utah for my aunt Teilani's wedding. She married Tod on Thursday. It was a gorgeous wedding. Teilani looked so pretty in her wedding dress. I totally welcome Tod and his two kids, Tanner and Ashley, into the family because they are awesome. It was fun to see my aunts and uncles who I rarely see- Jake and Jen, Jason and Trina, and Jon. Read about Utah here.

Friday we drove with my mom, Sari, Jo, and Mamu to Idaho! The boys drove in Marcie and us girls drove in Zippy, the car my mom rented to drive here. The guys got back pretty  fast and mowed the lawn while us girls took our time stopping at In n Out and Costco! When we got here and got unloaded we all got in our swimming suits and went to the Cromwell's house! First we ran over to Lia for introductions! Here are the pictures of that!

Then we went swimming. Here are the pictures of us partying in the pool Friday night-
I hate jumping off this thing! It always takes a lot of convincing!
 Jake was going to push me off if I didn't jump by the count of 5. Rude.

Then we taught Matthew to not be afraid of the zip line...
We watched movies...

We had tons of fun riding Lia and Diamond












We went on a surrey ride



We played in the racketball court

We swam again and Jake taught Joseph, Matthew, and I how to do a backflip




Here are some other random pics of our fun time :)

We did glitter tattoos which you can read about here.

I'm so glad they extended their trip to come visit us! It was so much fun! Xoxo

2 comments:

Sant Family said...

I have 835 pictures from our trip and I don't know how I will ever whittle them down to a blog post.

We had such an amazing and wonderful time with you and Jake! Sleep was a major inconvenience! A real time sucker - we could have been playing!

I love you both and thanks so much for taking such good care of all of us! I can't wait to see you again!

XOXOX, Momsy

Mallory Broadley said...

Wow sweet picture caught of you doing a back flip . lots of power went into that I can tell :)