Sunday, July 1, 2012

Circus 2012!

I am so far behind that I don't even know where to start or remember anything that I wanted to say but we went to the circus and it was super super fun. We went with Adam, Jennie and their kids, Kiralee, Isaac and their kids, Aliesha and her girls, Tyson and Memrie, Jed, Mom and Dad C., and Jake and I.

Here are a bunch of random unorganized pictures of the fun we had and the cool things we saw!























There's so much that I want to say about each picture.... but they took so long to upload and they are so out of order that I'm like.... ne'r mind!!!

1 comment:

Sant Family said...

Your nieces and nephews are adorable! I am glad you guys got to see a circus. I've never seen one outside. Kind of crazy!

Did you think of Water for Elephants?

Love you much,
Momsy