Monday, July 2, 2012

Bear Lake-June 2012

Jake and I were only able to go to Bear Lake for the weekend, which was a huge bummer! But we had so much fun while we were there. We drove down Friday after work and played all day Saturday. I went to lunch with Micheline and it was wonderful!

Here's pictures of boating/surfing/etc.

Addison was my little buddy. She was so funny all wrapped in the towel.

 Jake, Adam, and Isaac all figured out how to do the sailboat and then I got to go! It was SO FUN! I can't wait to do it again!

Jake and I went out and got fruity shakes. Pretty yummy!

Sunday we went to sacrament meeting and then hiked Bloomington canyon up to the lake! It was GORGEOUS.

Everyone went on the rope swing but there's no way I'm uploading all those pictures so here are the funny ones/my favorite ones...

Jake:
 

Me:
 

TWO YEAR OLD Novie!!:
 

The nephews that jumped in:
 
 

Fat drunk man who joined in on our fun:
 

Then Jake fell asleep in the middle of packing up to go home :)
 

I can't wait until Bear Lake in August so that we have a little more time for sailing, boating, jet skiing, games etc.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You have the sweetest little family. I love seeing all the pictures of fun things you guys do together =)

Sant Family said...

I about died laughing when out of the blue is the picture of the fat drunk man who joined your fun!

Hahahahaha!

In other news, you and Jake look great surrounded by millions of children! I am so glad that you get to have so much fun and that Addison has warmed up to you and that Michelene and you went to lunch and that you went on a hike and you look so cute on that swing! You are super brave.

Basically, I love you! And Jake.

xoxoxo, momsy

Hopeless Romantic said...

I think that last picture says it all :) It did not look like you wanted to let go of that swinging rope :) Looks like a ton of fun!