
After the picture we went in and saw that Santa did come! We had already opened up most of our presents on Christmas Eve so we wouldn't have to hurry before church at 9 am. So we opened the rest of the gifts and our stockings. Then we went to church. They had a beautiful Christmas Program. I got to see some people who I just love. After church the Paleilei family, the Sisters, and the Elders all came over. We had brunch/brinner (bruncher? brunner?) and it was delicious!! The missionaries all got marshmallow guns from us for Christmas and then everyone went outside for THE war. Here's the pictures I have of all that.
While all that craziness was going on, I was loving on this little cutie:
After the missionaries left we played Blockus with the Paleilei's and hung out. My mom and I both got to snuggle with Breeze again. Lovely, Pumpkin, and one of the Paleilei boys whose name I don't remember all sang us a song while pumpkin played the ukulele.
Here's our family pictures from Christmas 2011
I am SO happy that Jake and I got to see my family for Christmas. This has been the best break from work/school/life ever! We're so sad that it's going to be so long before we can come back again. The next time we visit will probably be in April or May of 2013! But we are excited for my first Christmas with the Cromwell's next year!
Merry Christmas!
2 comments:
Brees is adorable! You guys made Christmas really special! Thanks so much for coming and participating so completely.
Randy lay there like a slug. It was his only defense.
Hahahahaha
Love, Momsy
Sounds like the best Christmas ever!! I love your family and I miss you guys so much!
I love how you use so many pictures. That's the best part! And the family pics are beeeeautiful :)
Post a Comment