This week is crazy though. I have two hard finals, three visit teaching appointments (I'm giving the messages), plus my visiting teachers coming over, work Mon-Fri from 1-8 and classes Mon and Wed until noon, then my exams are on Wed and Thur in the morning. AHHHHH so basically I have no studying time. Oh, and Jake is trying to start a side job where he makes wooden toys and sells them online and in his brother store. So we've been up at his parents house deciding which toys he should make and how many of each and trying to figure all that out. Shoot, I just remembered I need to find a primary sub for this Sunday and for January 1. Okay so now this post is just turning into me organizing my thoughts and what I need to do this week.... Moving on....
Early Christmas. We celebrated it after church. It was fun :)
Then we went next door to the Baker's house for dinner. It was waaaay yummy. We brought chocolate chip cookies. (Note to self: NOT as good as momsy's recipe.) They have a one year old son and he is THE cutest. Jake was throwing the football to him to try and teach him how to catch and one time Jake threw it and Sam missed it and Jake said, "Oops, bad throw." Then after that whenever Sam missed the ball he said, "Bad throw!!" Hahahaha in his little baby accent. It was super funny and cute. Then we brought over a few games and decided to play Tripoly.... Jake and I love that game and my family loves it but I'm not sure if they did. It's a poker game and since they were still dressed in their Sunday clothes at like 6 pm they don't really strike me as the type of people who would be okay with that... But whether they were or not, we all had a lot of fun. Everyone made jokes and laughed and Caleb kicked our trash and won big time so.... I'm glad we played it! Haha it's super fun!
Merry Christmas! :)
2 comments:
I love the braid in your hair. I think it is cute and funny that you guys celebrated Christmas two full weeks early, but hey, whatever! ;)
Your tree is pretty. DOH! I forgot to send your ornaments back with Grandma and Grandpa! Duh!
I love Jake's toy making idea!
I can hardly wait to see you in ONE WEEK!!
I was a little sad to read the cookies were not as good as my recipe. I was hoping for another shoe-in but on the upside it looks like my cookies will remain the champion of the world!
Good luck getting through your week! You can do it!
Love you, Momsy
How fun, having Christmas early! Glad you get to go "home" for Christmas--have fun!!! Oh, and the wooden toys sound cool; let us know the website when it happens!
Post a Comment