Monday, December 19, 2011

Christmas in Utah!

Saturday we drove to Willard, Utah for Grandpa Great's annual Christmas party. We both worked all day Friday and then Friday night we were making Christmas gifts so Saturday morning we had to pack and clean our house so we were almost an hour late to grandpa's party! But it was a lot of fun! We did a white elephant gift exchange and ate yummy food. It was Ramona's (my aunt Teilani's) birthday so we also sang to her. Here's a bunch of pictures from that











Then on Sunday we went to church with Grandma, Grandpa, and Destry. After sacrament meeting Jake, Destry, and I picked up Ben and Kaye! We had a mini Christmas then we watched One Missed Call.... One of our gifts from Ben. Here's pictures from all that!






On Monday Jake and I went to Ben and Kaye's house and watched a totally scary movie, High Tension. Don't recommend it. Then we watched Despicable Me. Then the four of us went to Temple Square with Grandma, Grandpa, and Destry. Here are the pictures from that day.










THEN it as Tuesday and Jake and I flew to Louisiana!!!! More on that soon!!!

1 comment:

Sant Family said...

I miss Christmas in Utah so much! I love love LOVE the lights at Temple Square! I also miss Grandpa's annual Christmas bash. Was the white elephant gift exchange fun? Did people love that Grandma gave Pickled Pig Lips?

Everyone looks good and happy and I am so glad that you were able to do all of that with them!

Love,
Momsy