Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Elf Magic....

Okay confession: Jake and I bought two magic elves and a magic reindeer from Santa Claus. Don't hate.

So I was thinking until we had kids they would just sit on our tree looking cute... But my husband had different plans...

When I got home from work there was a note on the front door that said,

Quicker than a flash we came alive! We made ourselves useful and cleaned up the house! And with our love we left you a treat see if you can find it! Love, your little magic elves. P.S. Come and find us I think you will be surprised!

So I went inside and Jake was making enchiladas (YUM!!!!) and said to go look upstairs. So I went upstairs and this is what I found:

Christmas bedding and my fav Christmas candy. Hahahaha my husband is SO CHEESY and SO CUTE and SO SWEET. Seriously. I love it.

So, to introduce our elves, they come named and we got Andy and Beth. We name the reindeer and it's between Cupid and Comet even though comet makes me think of toilet cleaner. It's still up in the air so we'll see :) cause it's SUCH a big decision, right??




I love the Christmas season!

P.S. The enchiladas were delicious!!

4 comments:

Sara, Nick, and kids said...

Ah your hubby is so sweet! Cute elves! Glad you are enjoying your Christmas season :)

B said...

That is too cute.

Sant Family said...

I love your Christmas linens. What a fun idea! Beth and Andy are cute, too. I vote Comet for the reindeer. Cupid is VALENTINE'S. Jake is verrrrry creative! Love you both and can't wait to see you!
Love, Momsy

Jean said...

I love all the sweet things he does for you :-)