These are the boy horses at the Cromwell's. Left to right it's Spur, Buck, lightning, and Diego. Every single time we walk Lia by their coral, they RUN over and stare until we are out of sight. Even if they're eating!!! It's hilarious.So on Saturday I got off work at 6, before dark, so I met Jake at the Cromwell's to work with Lia. It's been snowy and rainy so it was super muddy. Jake was doing something with Lia and I was bored, and I noticed Diamond was just sitting around like always. Normally he is living with a horse that makes him run away and fight for food and stuff but Lia and Diamond are so chill together that now he is practically dead, he never moves around. So I thought I'd give him a little exercise! I started clicking and running after him and I got him running! But we were running in a circle and I just totally BIFFED it right in the mud, in my fav jeans and hoodie!! Jake thought it was HILARIOUS and took this pic of me pouting on his cell phone.
It won't turn over, so sorry it's sideways. I was so mad! My whole side was muddy this pic doesn't do it justice. But Diamond felt bad, right away as soon as I fell he stopped running and walked back to me, which Diamond doesn't do. He's old and avoids people.Update on the other horses, they're all fat. The four boys up in the top picture aren't too bad but the four mares are HUGE. And have not been ridden in forever. But now I'm scared of them, even Shade, because they are so big compared to little Lia.
AND an update on Lightning, when the guys went horse packing and I said no one got hurt except Lightning but he'll be fine... LIE! He broke his tail! Like the bone at the very top of the tail! It looks so sad and he never moves anymore unless he's hungry or Lia walks by. And there's nothing anyone can do about it. Poor Lightning.
That's all. :)
That's all. :)
3 comments:
Oh man! Those ARE your cute-butt jeans! Dang it! And the cute pink hoodie! Bummer! Poor Diamond, I bet he really did feel terrible. You still have a cute pouty face and it makes me laugh that Jake took a picture! Hahahaha! Geaux Jake!
The other horses do look huge compared to Lia but she's cute as can be.
Oh and of course all the boys horses run over to check out Lia. They are like woohoo! A new hottie in town! (brownchickenbrowncowwww)
hope the fall was in the mud, not the manure!
Post a Comment