Saturday, October 22, 2011

That's It, I Don't Deserve Him!

So today I had a REALLY BAD day at work. First, a hairdresser asked me to go fetch something out of the giant nasty outside dumpster for her (ummm. NO, witch.) I was SHOCKED at the lack of respect she must have for me to have said that. Ouch. Then, one of the hairdressers took an hour and a half to do two haircuts!!!! RIDICULOUS! Then said she didn't have time to do the perm that she was scheduled to do. (which, btw, the girl who was getting the perm done had already been waiting for half an hour but this hairdresser was just way behind) So.... that's her decision and her job to tell the girl that she is running behind and she's sorry but she can't do the perm. NOT my job, all of the hairdressers know that and take care of those things on their own. Well this girl expected me to tell the perm girl. She said, "I don't have time, so go tell her to just go home." I'm a push over so I did! UGH. The chick wasn't too happy about it. I hate being the bad guy, everyone always thinks it's my fault. The perm girl got mad and said, "first you couldn't get my friend in for a haircut and now you aren't even going to do my perm?" So I had to act apologetic and professional even though none of it was my fault. Oh, and the hairdresser didn't even say a single thank you or sorry. RUUUUUUDE! SO RUDE! Then, I was gathering the girls dirty towels and one of their cupboards closed loudly, I did not even think twice about it. But when I kept walking to the next cupboard a mean old lady who I work with said, "no need to slam doors, my gosh!" Okay this lady does not like me and gets mad at me for EVERYTHING. I ignored her and kept grabbing towels and listened to her tell her client that "that girl is going to break every door in this place..." HUH? Excuse me? Rude random exaggeration. THEN!!! I was taking the garbage bags out to the dumpster and I walked out right at the same time that some idiot teenager came speeding out of the alley and he came *THIS* close to hitting me!! I jumped back and dropped all the garbage bags and he sped off! Gave me a heart attack!!

SO. Bad day. And so I got home and there was a note on the front door that said,

"Hey cutie!! Hope you had a good day! Come in and go straight upstairs and look in the extra bedroom!"

So I went upstairs and he had cleaned it all up and vacuumed! For the last like two months we've been carrying a friend's storage for them and it's just been a mess in there and it has been driving me nuts. In that room there was a note that said,

"Hey sexy! Now you can enjoy a clean guest room! P.S. Now go to the bedroom!"

So I go into the bedroom and it's been vacuumed, the clothes are put away, the sheets were freshly washed, the Borne movies were on the bed (my favorite movies) and a shirt that I broke was on the bed, all fixed!! There was a note that said,

"I love you oh so much! And look, I finally fixed your shirt that I promised I would! P.S. Now go to our bathroom!"

The bathroom was all clean (I've been whining about it but haven't gotten around to cleaning it this week.) and on the counter was a shower cap! Which I know sounds silly but I don't like shampooing my hair every night and he just thought he'd get me a shower cap cause I didn't have one! SO thoughtful if you ask me! In the bathroom was a note that said,

"Now you have a clean bathroom and you don't have to worry about getting your hair wet in the shower when you don't want to! P.S. Now go downstairs and look on the table!"

I found my hubby sitting at the table and there were flowers and a note that had arrows pointing to the movie P.S. I Love You, another one of my favorites. I MELTED! Then he turned on the song Hero by Enrique Iglesias (favorite song!) and we danced to it.

I LOVE my husband so much. My gosh. The entire house was vacuumed, swept, mopped, all three bathrooms were scrubbed, dishes were done, the stove was clean, the laundry was done, EVERYTHING. I SERIOUSLY do not deserve this man. I have no idea what I did to get him to marry me! He does so much for me. I need to work on how to show him that I love him and appreciate him because he is SO good at showing me!

3 comments:

Sant Family said...

What a sweet, sweet man you married! I am so happy you two found each other.

And it's kind of funny to see kind Jake in a shirt with a skull on it. It looks good, it's just not what I expected. haha!

This story made my night. Thanks for posting it.

Love you, Momsy

Jean said...

So sweet! Happy that you two are so in love!

Sara, Nick, and kids said...

Holy freaking cow what an amazing husband!! That's so sweet!
You have three bathrooms?? Did I miss a post somewhere where you moved out of the apartment you got when you got married?? I've only been gone a month- how am I so lost!?