Friday, October 14, 2011

General Conference Oct. 2011

We spent the weekend of general conference at the Cromwell's Bear Lake Cabin! It was such a nice get away! The fall colors amaze me every year! Conference, as usual, was awesome. Go here to watch or read the talks :)














We spent the weekend of general conference at the Cromwell's Bear Lake Cabin! It was such a nice get away! The fall colors amaze me every year!

4 comments:

Sant Family said...

Uhm I love the picture of your hands and the fall leaves. You remember that we have absolutely NOT ONE fall color in Louisiana so I have totally made that one picture that shows all the colors on the hill our screen saver. I love you and Jake and miss you tons!
Love, Momsy

Jean said...

Love the pics!!!

Katie said...

Those pictures look so beautiful! I love the one with the leaf in your hand and "love" written on your wrist! I miss fall . . .

Sara, Nick, and kids said...

Lol nice fake tatoo! The colors look great- is that really a Utah fall?? Crazy!!