Here they are at Cracker Barrel in their matching blue shirts ;)

I wish we had pictures of us outside the temple but YEAH RIGHT!!! That has got to be the busiest temple ever. I also wish I got pics of us with his friends from St. Lucia (Sister D. and Dior) but I didn't even think about it until after we left.
On Sunday we went to church with Grandma and Grandpa Hathaway. I really like their ward. I even feel comfortable in Relief Society! A little bit of crazy lives in their ward but it's entertaining. After church we hung out with Grandma and Grandpa for a bit and ate with them. They gave us our first Christmas ornament!! It's soooo cute!
Us with Grandmama
Before we went home we visited Destry at Hugh and Stephanie's house. They just got married and they are super sweet and cute and fun. They fed us yummy dinner and dessert, showed us pictures and videos of Logan, and gave us pumpkins! Which I've been wanting to go get from the store! And Steph's boys are so cute they LOVE Jake's duck voice, it's hilarious. I heart Destry so it was so good to see her!
Here are two pics we took:
Here are two pics we took:
Jake being a stud :)
P.S. Funny quote of the night from Jake talking to one of his single friends about getting a date to go to the basketball game, "Just ask a random girl on the street, like a contact!" Hahaha from one RM to the next, I guess.

5 comments:
Sounds like a fun weekend. Glad you got to see Ben! And the Salt Lake Temple, too!
What a cute ornament! I am so excited for you and Jake to start all your own traditions! Was it like Christmas early getting all your winter clothes? Haha! I love the SLC temple! (Of course, dad and I were married there!) I think I told you the first time I went Eve was like 149 years old and Adam was hot and young. So funny! Did you get french toast at the Cracker Barrell and then not eat all of the sides they served with it? I am glad that you were able to spend time with Ben and Kaye and have a fun weekend!
Love you SO MUCH,
momsy
looks like you two are off to a great start :)
Wow so lucky you got to go to utah!! Man I wish we were closer!! Nice to see Ben- what's he up to nowadays??
I love your blog even if I am just learning how to comment. And I really loved your visit with us. Come again soon.
Post a Comment