Monday, May 5, 2014
Bump-Date! 19 Weeks!
Today's Date? May 5
How far along? 19 weeks
Baby's Size? At least half a foot and half a pound! Kinda cool! The size of an heirloom tomato! ;)
Days until next doctors appointment? ONE WEEK from today on May 12, we'll be doing THE ultrasound!!!!!!!!!
Total weight gain/loss? +10 lbs
Maternity clothes? I need to get some, especially pants. Or even better, just summer dresses with room to grow into. But I haven't yet!
Stretch marks? Not yet!
Sleep? Super hard to fall asleep even when I'm super tired. I pee so. often and my back always hurts so it's hard to get comfortable.
Best moment this week? Last Monday a friend from the ward, Anika, brought us dinner... It was so good! She made chicken noodle soup and rolls and brownies. It was the first meal in over a week that I had eaten that sat well in my tummy. It was so good! I appreciate her so much! I also had a surprise visit from my sweet friend Courtney and her hubby Cameron. It was fun to chat with them!
Movement? The baby seriously took off this week! I feel movement multiple times a day and they have been stronger, I LOVE IT.
Food cravings? Haha... Anika's chicken noodle soup, rolls, and brownies! Also asparagus cooked like THIS. That's what I had for lunch three days in a row, I love it. I had cinnamon toast for breakfast every day this week. OH! And I go through a box of mini wheats with a touch of fruit (raspberry) every few days! I have probably three bowls a day! It's so good! I love popsicles, too.
Anything making you queasy or sick? I usually feel sick when I wake up, because I'm hungry, and so I eat and then continue to feel sick for a little while. Then as long as I keep eating and drinking water, I have been feeling okay the rest of the day this whole week... Until night time and then if I stay up too late I feel sick again and it's really hard to fall asleep. This week was my first week not working anymore and I am amazed at the difference. I don't care what anyone else says, I KNOW all the chemicals at work from colors and perms made me more sick. I also know lots of hairdressers who continue doing hair their entire pregnancy with no problems, and that's super good for them, but as for me, it was making me really really sick. I felt so much better this week and I really hope it keeps up!
Have you started to show yet? Yep! This week I'm a little bit more than 35 inches at my belly button. About the same as last week.
Missing anything? I miss sleeping through the night and being comfortable. Standing hurts my back, sitting hurts my back, and laying down hurts my back... All worth it though!
Gender of baby? We both really think it's a girl! I literally cannot wait to find out.... I want to know! I'm sick of saying "this baby" or "it" or "he or she" haha I want to know! I want to start buying stuff and picturing life with a mini me or mini Jake!
Labor signs? Nope!
Belly button in or out? In!
Wedding rings on or off? On!
Happy or moody most of the time? Happy!
Pregnancy symptoms this week? As long as I get enough sleep, sometimes take a midday nap, and keep up on my nausea pills and tylenol, I feel pretty so-so! It's been nice! I guess mostly just my back pain, round ligament pain, peeing NON STOP, and eating all day non stop.
Looking forward to? My doctor's appointment next Monday!!!!
Update: Now that I've made last week sound so awesome, I spent today puking up my food. Gotta love it! Hope it's just a fluke day!
3 comments:
I seriously cannot wait to find out what the gender is!! :D :D :D You sound so much better since you stopped working :) Your bump is so cute :)
yay only one more week!!! Can't wait to hear boy or girl!!!
You have an adorable baby bump and I love watching it grow! I hope that you can quit puking and having headaches because seriously ... that sucks.
I love you bunches and I'm super proud of you!
Love, Momsy
Post a Comment