Monday, March 31, 2014

Bump-Date! 14 Weeks! Second Trimester!

Today's Date? March 31

How far along? 14 weeks, finally in the second trimester!

Baby's Size? 3.5 inches, the size of a lemon! ;) 1.5 ounces!

Days until next doctors appointment? Three weeks from today on April 21, we'll be hearing the heartbeat again!

 Total weight gain/loss? +7 lbs

Maternity clothes? Not yet, but I've purchased a belly band because my jeans are too tight around my waist.

Stretch marks? Not yet!

Sleep? I need lots. But I sleep soundly at night!

Best moment this week? I think just being in the second trimester! Looking forward to feeling better!

Movement? I can't feel any movement yet.

Food cravings? Salads, mandarin oranges, mac and cheese, bagels and cream cheese, popsicles, corn pops, spaghetti, water water water, fruit drinks... About the same. Oh, club crackers. I munch on those nonstop when I feel yucky.

Anything making you queesy or sick? The smell of just about everything still makes me feel yucky, being hungry is a killer, and sometimes I feel sick even after eating.

Have you started to show yet? I think so... But it's still probably all the carbs I eat all day long!

Missing anything? Feeling good after eating. Not feeling sick, tired and worn out 24/7. Not taking a shot in my tummy every day.

Gender of baby? Jake thinks definitely girl... I have no idea! We find out in 6 weeks on May 12!

Labor signs? No!

Belly button in or out? In!

Wedding rings on or off? On!

Happy or moody most of the time? I feel happy happy and blessed unless I feel sick and then I feel anxious and grumpy.

Pregnancy symptoms this week? Nauseous, tired, still having what I think is round ligament pain...

Looking forward to? Finding out the gender!! I'm already dying to know! 

1 comment:

Hopeless Romantic said...

Hahahhaha, I don't know how you stand it! I will go crazy when I have to wait to find out :)