Thursday, March 27, 2014

Bump-Date! 12 Weeks!

I'm copying this questionnaire idea from a few I've seen on pinterest! This is old, but I couldn't post it until we announced! My 12 week update:


Today's Date? March 17

How far along? 12 weeks

Baby's Size? 2.5-3 inches, the size of a lime! ;)

Days until next doctors appointment? One week, March 24!

Total weight gain/loss? +7 lbs

Maternity clothes? No but I prefer not to wear my jeans because they are tight around the waist and it's uncomfortable.

Stretch marks? Not yet.

Sleep? I need like 12 hours to feel okay the next day. I wake up once or twice to pee every single night.

Best moment this week? Going to take announcement pictures with Jody!

Movement? I can't feel any yet.

Food cravings? Mac and Cheese, bagels and cream cheese, popsicles, apples and peanut butter, corn pops, spaghetti, water water water, homemade pizza...

Anything making you queesy or sick? The smell of just about everything... my house, my school, my work, perfume, people... and if I'm ever hungry, I'm sick. And sometimes feel sick after eating.

Have you started to show yet? I think so... But it's probably just first trimester bloat!

Missing anything? Feeling good after eating, not feeling sick, tired and worn out 24/7.

Gender of baby? Jake is thinking girl... I'm kind of thinking boy. We won't find out for a while!

Labor signs? No!

Belly button in or out? In!

Wedding rings on or off? On!

Happy or moody most of the time? Usually I am happy or feeling sick... But at work I think I get pretty moody. My tolerance for rude customers is gone!

Pregnancy symptoms this week? Nauseous, exhausted, round ligament pain...

Looking forward to? My next doctor's appointment! And seeing Jody's pictures!

2 comments:

Hopeless Romantic said...

I think it is so cool that you are posting these updates about how you are feeling and stuff :) Your kid will LOVE reading about that later.

Sant Family said...

Adorable! I love all the pictures! I love that you are keeping track! Can't wait to meet Grandling!