Thursday, March 27, 2014

Bump-Date! 13 Weeks!

Today's Date? March 24

How far along? 13 weeks

Baby's Size? 3 inches, the length of a peapod! ;)

Days until next doctors appointment? I had one today! It was my first time hearing the baby's heart! Next one is on Monday April 21! Here is the LAME video of the baby's heartbeat (Jake forgot it was his job to record it so you hear like one second of heartbeat and then my doctor's voice. Oh well!)

Total weight gain/loss? +7 lbs

Maternity clothes? No but I prefer not to wear my jeans because they are tight around the waist and it's uncomfortable.

Stretch marks? Not yet!

Sleep? I still need like 12 hours to feel okay the next day. I wake up once or twice to pee every single night.

Best moment this week? Hearing my baby's heartbeat for the first time!

Movement? I can't feel any movement yet.

Food cravings? CANNED MANDARIN ORANGES... all the time. Still mac and cheese, bagels and cream cheese, popsicles, apples and peanut butter, corn pops, spaghetti, water water water, fruit drinks...

Anything making you queesy or sick? The smell of just about everything still makes me feel yucky, being hungry is a killer, and sometimes I feel sick after eating. My bloodthinner shots still make me feel sick.

Have you started to show yet? I think so... But it's probably just all that macaroni!

Missing anything? Feeling good after eating, not feeling sick, tired and worn out 24/7. Not taking a shot in my tummy every day.

Gender of baby? Jake is still thinking girl... I'm still kind of thinking boy. We find out in 7 weeks on May 12!

Labor signs? No!

Belly button in or out? In!

Wedding rings on or off? On!

Happy or moody most of the time? Moody probably. :)

Pregnancy symptoms this week? Nauseous, exhausted, round ligament pain...

Looking forward to? My second trimester!!

2 comments:

Hopeless Romantic said...

I bet it was amazing getting to hear the heartbeat :) That is so cool :)

Sant Family said...

You are so brave! I am super proud of you!