Thursday, February 13, 2014

Yellowstone With Crabtree's 2013!

My husband was lucky to grow up with some really really good friends. His best friend, Matt is the sweetest guy ever! He married Aubrie, HERE and we adore her and love hanging out with them. In the fall we went to Yellowstone with them. We stayed at Matt's parent's beautiful cabin because it's closer to Yellowstone and it meant we got to sleep in real beds! :) We also went to the Bear and Wolf Discovery Center in West Yellowstone and to a gorgeous river called Big Springs in Island Park!


























 Our ghetto names on our lunch :)









































 Basically, we had a blast!! Matt and Aubrie ROCK and we ate such yummy food the whole time and were just completely spoiled and had so much fun. We love Yellowstone and we love the Crabtrees so it made for the perfect weekend!  I have so many things to say about the pictures but at least they are on here!

2 comments:

Sant Family said...

Oh.my.gosh!

OH MY GOSH!

You guys are SO adorable and I am SO super duper glad that you have bffs like Matt and Aubree.

I love all the pictures except the ones of Jake getting dangerously close to dying in boiling water.

You guys are awesome!
Love, Momsy

Hopeless Romantic said...

Wow, you guys had a ton of fun! I agree with Sister Sant, you guys are lucky to have such awesome friends. You did a great job taking pictures, and I love your ghetto lunches.