Thursday, June 21, 2012

Teilani's Wedding!

We drove to Utah Wednesday for Teilani's wedding. Here are pictures of the fun we had before the wedding-


Here are pictures of the day-

Here we are dancing/partying after the wedding and luncheon-
It was a lot of fun!

5 comments:

Hopeless Romantic said...

Hi Rachel! It was great to read over your blog. Thanks for posting all of those pictures, it was great to see how you are doing. Lia is such a beautiful horse!

Sant Family said...

WHAT?!!! Horrors! I can send you a cd?!

Sant Family said...

WHAT?!!! Horrors! I can send you a cd?!

Sant Family said...

Okay, good! The pictures are up!

Where to start?

Jake and Jenn dancing the Monica and Ross dance? Awesome.

Me and my siblings in the Dance Festival costumes?
Epic.

Ramona throwing the bouquet directly at Aubrae?
Hilarious.

Jake and the Littles dancing?
Adorable.

Ben and Kaye?
Cute.

Ramona's wedding?
Gorgeous.

You and Jake?
Twue Wuv.

I love you!
Momsy

Sant Family said...

Oh, hahahaha! Remember the pizza????