Saturday, June 9, 2012

Nieces, Nephews, Jed and Horses

Jake's brother Jed came home from his mission this week on Thursday so we have had a lot of the family here in Idaho falls which is so much fun because I love my nieces and nephews sooo much!

Aliesha and her two girls Aizlee and Peyton arrived on Wednesday. Last summer Aizlee was my little shadow. She is DARLING. So after work Jake and I went up to the Cromwell's and rode Lia and Diamond with Aizlee, Peyton, and Dash! I think it is the cutest thing ever to see little kids on horses.

Here's Dash on Diamond

Here I am on Diamond (I loved riding him! It was not the least bit scary! I'm always a little bit scared on the big horses, even Shade and Lia.)

Here's Jake holding Aizlee on Lia! They went for a really long ride and Aizlee kept saying, "I like this horse, she's the best one!" It was so cute!

Here is Aizlee on Diamond

Then Peyton got on too!

Then came Thursday, the big day when Jed came home! Jake was so excited!! It was super cute. His flight landed at like 9 pm. Jake and I saw this cool flying car thingy on the way to the airport!

Then we got stopped by this train and so Jake pulled a U-ee (haha) and went a different way. Turns out Josh and Nae got stuck at the same train!

 Luckily, we made it before Jed showed up. My favorite thing about family get togethers is this little bug

She recently decided that she likes me and I recently decided that she is my favorite :)

Look how excited these two are!

Jed is at the top of the escalators right there

The three musketeers are back together!

All the Cromwell boys minus Mitch!

NOW I officially know each and every Cromwell. Phew! Only took two years! ;)

1 comment:

Sant Family said...

At long last! You finally met Jed! I never did find out what he thinks of you! ;)