He....
makes me laugh
cleans the house
is a really good cook
gives me massages
writes me notes
brings me lunch when I work on Saturdays
takes an hour lunch break every day that he works so he can come home and eat with me
takes me to the temple at least once a week
sings while he cleans, cooks, showers, everything
makes me try new things
takes me out on a date every couple weeks
wants to be a dad
is always happy
has a contagious laugh and smile
is so much fun to be with
always says it's my turn to pick the movie we're gonna watch
lets me bore him with my opinions and stories about the books I'm reading
dances like a dork to make me laugh
makes sure I always have flowers
gets all ready for work in the morning and then gets back in bed and cuddles with me until it's time for him to go
helps me wake up and get ready when I have to go into work early in the morning (I am not a morning person, he is)
brushes my hair
makes sure I always have a ton of lotion and my favorite chapstick
always makes sure I'm happy and if I'm not he finds out why and fixes it no matter how insignificant or dumb the reason is
is super cute
is super sexy
is friends with everyone
helps everyone, almost to the point of driving me crazy
is good at everything he tries
loves loves loves horses and makes sure that I do too, haha
loves to work and help people in any way he can
tells me I'm pretty
tells me I'm sexy
always kisses me goodnight
supports me
is so fast to forgive me when I act crazy
really truly cares about my family
can be a five year old but he can also be serious
is so good with kids- his nieces and nephews, my siblings, our primary class
is a really good teacher
is definitely my better half
3 comments:
That is so sweet! I am so glad that you and Jake are balanced. We think he is wonderful and perfect for you! I love you!
Love, Momsy
I love that pic at the top! I'm going to scroll down and hopefully find tons of wedding pics!! I miss you.
omg! that is the cutest sweetest thing i have ever read! Y'all are so cute! you guys seem so happy! You guys are adorable!!!! I LOVE YOU!!
*the best sister in the world*
-Sari
Post a Comment