I was going to try really hard to wait until Christmas to cut my hair but I just couldn't! For some reason I was so annoyed with it every day. So I chopped it! I wish it looked like it did when I got it cut in Louisiana but that's okay.
P.S. I love my husband!
3 comments:
Baby! I love it! I also SO love that you guys are all matchy matchy in your Sunday duds! Did it feel like Christmas looking in all those boxes?
I love and I miss you!
We love your husband, too! But not in the same way because that would be gross.
XOXOX, Momsy
RAERAE! you look adorable!!!!! I love that hair cut! Ive been thinking about getting a hair cut too. It looks great! not to mention i love that outfit! you and Jake match! that is the cutest thing ever! I love you and miss you!
*the best sister in the world*
SARI
It's super cute!
Post a Comment