We also saw this cute license plate :) in case you can't read it, it says eluvsme, he loves me, so cute!
Monday, August 29, 2011
On The Drive Home...
from Bear Lake, Jake and I saw a double rainbow! It was cool because from the angle we were at we could only see one end of it and then the farther we drove the more and more we could see until finally we could see the whole thing! Then the farther we drove the more it disappeared until we could only see the other end of it! I tried to get good pics but they are lame-o. And you can only see the top rainbow in some of them. The inside rainbow was SO bright sometimes but the top one was always barely there, rainbows are the coolest thing.


We also saw this cute license plate :) in case you can't read it, it says eluvsme, he loves me, so cute!
We also saw this cute license plate :) in case you can't read it, it says eluvsme, he loves me, so cute!
6 comments:
Wow cool rainbow! And cute lisence plate- sounds like one you would do :)
That is such a cool rainbow! Amazing! And I agree with SaraSara. I can totally see you with the license plate!
I love you!
Momsy
Need I quote the youtube video? "whoa its a double rainbow" *sob* *sob* "this is so amazing!" *sob* *sob* "Its a full on double rainbow!" lol I love you RaeRae! ooh and I love the license plate too!
*The best sister in the world that ever existed*
-SARI
Hey, Love the rainbow pictures. Sounds like you are having a good time.
Your Gma and I enjoy many of the license plates we see. This one is very good.
Have a great week.
Great rainbow pics!
I love the license plate. Everyone here has personalized plates. You two are so creative. I like the rainbow too.
Post a Comment