So onto the tour of our new place....
This is when you walk in the front door. Our couches were from the Cromwell parents when they got new ones! Yay! (The pile of clothes are my summer clothes that my momsy sent me!!!)
This is the big blank wall that needs something. That's our TV, also from the Cromwells.
This closet rocks it's so big. We keep all of our shoes and picnic baskets and suitcases in there.
Even better, this is our LAUNDRY ROOM. I so love it!! and yes that's the cute C from our reception hanging there.... I need to decide where to hang it!
This is our kitchen... Don't know why the picture is so dark. I love the curtains by the way.
Closet at the top of the stairs.
It has a big ol closet.
The cute towels that the Cordells gave me when I left for college.
Our bed. (There's actually room for each of us to have a nightstand, YAY!)
Our dresser, actually in our bedroom in this townhouse! I don't know if you remember, it inly fit in our living room in Rexburg!
Our mirror that I love. I don't want it on the dresser like it's supposed to be because I like that I can see all of me not just the top half. I have a bathroom mirror for that. But Jake thinks I'm crazy...
Our Bathroom.
6 comments:
I LOVE it! It looks so huge! What's outside your ginormous windows in the dining area? It looks like you get a lot of light, which I LOVE.
About your closet apartment - it was so tiny and cute! Every married couple should have a place where they say, I can't believe we lived there!
You know full length mirrors are like, $5 at Walmart? They totally are.
I think you guys were just supposed to be in Idaho Falls for some reason. It seems like the ward is a MUCH better match and you and Jake have good jobs there. It's all groovy.
I think you will LOVE your chosen field of study. It is perfect for your personality and goals.
I LOVE YOU! It feels like I haven't seen you in ages and I can't believe my baby lives across the country. (or it is us that live across the country?)
I am so glad that you are happy!
XOXOX, Momsy
Congrats on your education change, sounds like something you will be so good at. Great apartment! I agree with your mom, you just have to have the story of the little place you can't believe you lived in at one time. Enjoy this time of life...wait, I think you already are! :)
Oh my gosh Raerae! I love that apartment! it's HUGE compared to your old one! You should put some big 'ol pictures of you and Jake on that blank wall or something. That's so cute that y'all are primary teachers! that sounds like such a fun calling!
*BEST SISTER IN THE WORLD*
-sari
I am so glad you love your ward now! I guess they warmed up to you and your pretty smile :)
I love your house!!!!! Gorgeous! Can you come decorate mine now?? I will fly you out..... And your momsy can drive up and visit too... Wow I have it all figured out now!!
LOVE your new place! Wow!!!
So fun being a newlywed!
Post a Comment