Saturday, July 2, 2011

My Husband

is amazing. He let me sleep in and when I woke up he was making a delicious breakfast! He does so much for me I am so lucky he's mine! And right now he's dancing and singing to You're My Darling Angel while doing the dishes! So cute and goofy!

Notice the heart shaped pancakes!

6 comments:

Sant Family said...

I can't believe they remade that song! I think I do like the remake better! You know that every holiday and Saturday morning Dad lets me sleep in and makes me breakfast? Haha! So funny! I am so glad that Jake treats you like the princess you are! You guys are a good match!

Have a happy 4th of July! Are you wearing your shirts, like I taught you?

Love, Momsy

Sant Family said...

I mean, specifically, 4th of July shirts, not any shirt, because of course you are wearing shirts. At least outside of your apartment!

Sant Family said...

OMG! Raerae that is the cutest thing ever! awwww! I love you guys! yet again... CUTEST COUPLE EVER!!!!

* the best sister in the world!*
-SARI

Sara, Nick, and kids said...

Mmmmmmm looks yummy! What a sweetie ;)

Jean said...

Sounds like a keeper :-)

Kimberly said...

Sounds like your dad!