Jake and I LOVE THIS BOOK! I seriously recommend this idea to everyone! Of course it only worked because of my amazing aunts and uncles Jake and Jenn (last picture, bottom right) and Tracy and Charmaine (last picture, top right) who took all of these pictures! And my amazing mom for putting this book together for us! Thank you!!
P.S. Sorry for these not so great pictures! I couldn't find a place where I didn't get some sort of glare.... And I need to repaint my nails cause they're chipping. ;)
8 comments:
we had a great time at your wedding and loved the picture booth idea!
Okay, so it looks like it pretty much turned out! Whew! I wasn't sure if it would be too small. I am so glad that you like. I felt all warm and cheery seeing people who love you and Jake. My hands down favorite is for sure from the Jones'. I almost made it the title page, but Happy Birthday won.
Haha. Happy Birthday! Still makes me laugh.
Love you!
Momsy
Raerae! I love that color on your nails! its such a cute blue!!!! and may i just say that you could be a hand model with your wittle hands! I LOVE that pic of you and Jake on the back cover! You are absolutely breathtakingly beautiful!!! I love the book and as much as i woul;d love to say that i pitched in in some way of designing it, i didn't :( but it did have some amazing pics of me in it (if i do say so myself)... your welcome! Love ya!
*THE BEST SISTER IN THE WORLD*
-SARI <3
How fun to have a book like that. You will enjoy it forever. We are so glad that we could be there for your wedding and all the festivities afterwards. We love you both.
Oooooo I love your blue fingernails! That is an awesome idea- I'll have to tell everyone :)
Loved the book. You are right Rachel, that is a great idea. Gma and I will have to try it with some of our pictures.
It was great being with you two for your special event....Thank you both for the wonderful, faithful, fun couple that you are.
Love you.
Love it! The book AND your beautiful blue fingernails!
Seriously awesome. If I wasn't already married, and if I hadn't eloped to the temple when I did get married, and if I had had an actual reception, I would totally do this. ;)
Post a Comment