My adorable husband has a bit of a problem...
He seriously will put the most random outfits together. The other day he put on blue and white plaid shorts with a black and blue striped golfers polo shirt and brown flip flops..... So many things wrong with that haha. And in this pic he's pointing to the stripe on the side of his shorts because I taught him that you can't wear striped shorts with a plaid shirt, if you have stripes or something on one thing you need solid on the other.... So he's saying, "look I have a solid shirt and striped shorts... It works!" Now he's running to the store in this light blue polo with navy blue basketball shorts. It's so funny to me. :)
Update: Hubby just got back from the store and he bought me flowers, shaving cream, and cream cheese frosting for my graham crackers!!!!! See?! Who really cares if he's wearing funny clothes?! :) XOXOXO!
5 comments:
AW! that's cute! Maybe he'll get it all down someday. That's really sweet that he bought you all that! You guys are THE CUTEST COUPLE EVER! you must get annoyed with me saying that... i say it in all my comments, but its only true!!!!Love ya!
*BEST SISTER IN THE WORLD*
-SARI
Haha! Are you sure he isn't dad's child? Dad came back from Brazil with some definitely whacked ideas. Sadly, he doesn't let me dress him.
So glad Jake is supporting your addiction to graham crackers and cream cheese frosting! I think the shaving cream was for you to use for him. Who wants to sleep next to spikey leg girl? Haha!
Love you! Momsy
Mmmmm cream cheese frosting is my favorite!! That's so funny about the matching- I usually don't notice things like that but my hubby is such a perfectionist! Lol
Oh yeah flowers are my favorite too :)
So... See ya in a couple weeks??
it's a Cromwell thing...and probably a man thing too! :)
Gee maybe I need to bring my wife flowers!!
Thanks for sharing Rachel. I do think it is a "guy" thing. Your Aunt Anna had to put numbers on Jon's clothes so he knew which combination that worked together!!! You might check with her for help for Jake..
Love you both.
Post a Comment