Today was actually a pretty warm day! So after work Jake drove up to Rexburg and we went to the park and had a picnic! For Easter I got these cute little picnic holders! I also got a cute bag to put everything in and I hope it's coming up with my family tomorrow cause I don't have it with me!
Here's Jake's....
Here's mine...
It was so great! I love my fiance!
EIGHT DAYS Y'ALL!!!! :)
4 comments:
May the next 8 days pass quickly! And I wish I was there to help with everything!!!
Wow cool did someone make those for you?? What a fun idea!
I am glad that you like the picnic stuff - it seems to be a theme of your wedding! Which is perfect in every way! Love you, Momsy
that is so cute! i love you two!!!
*the best sister in the world*
-SARI
Post a Comment