Sunday, May 15, 2011

Bear Lake..... Eeee! Summer!

Here are a bunch of pictures of our fun weekend at Bear Lake!

The view from the back of their mountain cabin. Super pretty.

Jake's sister Aliesha is visiting from Mississippi and she brought her two daughters Aizlee and Payton. This is Aizlee. She is so cute and was my little shadow all weekend!


This is Aliesha's other daughter, Payton! Super cute, chill baby! I <3 her!

Saturday morning Jake and I went on a four-wheeling ride to the lake cabin to see how high the water was!




At the lake cabin






Then we all went boating!

Aliesha, Payton, and Aizlee. Seth, Leish's hubby, was here for a few days and he taught me raquetball!

Kayla, Aizlee, Tyson, and I on the boat

Kayla was freezing under her blanket the whole time lol

Then we were stupid and decided to jump into the freezing cold water! I have a hilarious video of it but I don't know how to save it to my computer!! :(

Dane and Shalina going for it...

Dane and Shalina are super fun to be around and Dash is ADORABLE.

Jake freaking out cause he's frozen

Haha all three have the same facial expression here.... I'm thinking Jake got some water on them :)




Then Jake "surfed" it was fun to watch!




Papa C gave Aliesha and Aizlee a ride on the skeedo! It was so cute.


Then it got cold fast and we called it a day!

I LOVE SUMMER!

1 comment:

Sant Family said...

What a great day! Nothing beats a day at the lake. (Okay, maybe a day at a warm beach :) ) I am so glad that you had a lot of fun!