Friday, May 20, 2011

Mrs. Field's Amazing Choc. Chip Cookies!

Jake and I borrowed his mom's Bosch mixer to make cookies!! Unfortunately it was missing a part. So Jake, of course, mixed it with his hands.... Not even gonna start on my issues with that but he washed his hands first.... Lol. So they turned out differently because of that but they were still pretty yummy!

Yep! He's cute.

We used chocolate chips, vanilla chocolate chips, and butterscotch chips! Super yummy but I can only eat like one!

2 comments:

Sant Family said...

Back in the day, before dad and I could afford a mixer, I mixed all our cookie dough and bread dough by hand. It's okay because - 1 - I washed my hands thoroughly and 2 - They bake at 350* and that kills off the germs.

The cookies look delicious!

I just realized your oven doesn't have a window. Weird.

Love you!

Kent said...

The cookies sound tasty. The hand mixing was the way it was done before the power mixers. The problem with it was getting the dough out of a diamond ring and out from under your finger nails. But it does work.

Love the look of your apt.

Love you.