like from Beauty and the Beast. Okay this blanket deserves a name because in the process of making it I permanently damaged my fingertips and bruised my hips... Maybe I'm being dramatic... Maybe I'm not... But either way this masterpiece took me forever and I LOVE it. I think I'll frame it instead of use it as a blanket. Haha.

In my opinion, this is the hardest part. Once you get the hang of the stitching it's not so bad but getting it on this frame thing is awful! And rolling it... Awful!
Gaston at the end of day 3...

Gaston all finished!! YAY!!



3 comments:
Wow you made a quilt? Holy cow it is amazing! Way to go- I would frame it too :)
I can't believe you and Grandma did all of that in three days! That is so cool! You are such a super star! I love that my pocket is in there, somewhere!
It looks great and you are such a star! I love you!
Momsy
It was fun watching and listening to you and Gma and Heidyn as you worked on this the other quilt. I wish I would have had a recorder going!!!
I am happy you like the end product. I think Jake does as one early morning when I was up getting ready to take kids to school I did not realize Jake was sleeping upstairs. He come wandering mostly asleep out wrapped in the blanket looks around mumbles something and goes downstairs and I think back to sleep. It was something.
You will have to show your momsy where the pocket is located.
Post a Comment